EXCURSIONS CLAUSES AND CONDITIONS
– The Travel Agency, or other Seller, states that it operates as an intermediary between the clients and the transport company, restaurants or any other borrower and is NOT responsible for delays in pickups, accidents, damages or other irregularities that may occur during trip.
– Once the excursion or visit has begun, all the members of the group will have to submit to the correct discipline of the accompanying or local guide who is the person responsible for the group and who has the power to introduce as many modifications as they recommend or impose the circumstances. The lack of discipline and / or the separation of the group during the excursion due to causes not attributable to the Organization suppose the loss of all right of total or partial claim to compensation.
– Viajes Rusadir S.L (hereinafter the Supplier) reserves the right to change the itineraries and the content of the excursions without having to notify the client beforehand. The guide will be able to modify the order and the schedules of the excursion at any moment if the circumstances impose it. None of these actions will involve any refund to customers.
– The Supplier and its employees are NOT responsible for changes or cancellations in the excursions due to force majeure or bad weather.
– The Proovedor is NOT responsible for delays in pickups, accidents, damages or other irregularities that may occur for reasons not attributable to the Organization, as well as delays that may occur in maritime services or any extra expenses outside the program that occur in how many excursions are supported in that service.
– The provider recommends respecting punctuality with the guide at all times of the tour as this implies respect for the other members of the group. In the case of non-presentation at the time of transfer to the restaurant and / or at the time of departure from the city, the company’s staff will have to continue with the established program without customers who are not present for the appointment. The lack of presentation will NOT involve any refund to customers, the traveler being the expenses that originated.
– DOCUMENTATION: The provider recommends citizens of countries that do not belong to the European Union to consult with their purchase site if they have the right to cross the borders of Gibraltar and / or Morocco and to return to Spain. The Provider does NOT process Visas. Being the Passport (or DNI) a personal document, it will be the responsibility of the traveler his possession as well as the regularity of the same. If for any circumstance totally alien to the Organizer, the traveler is denied entry to any country for lack of legal requirements, the Supplier declines all responsibility, being the traveler the expenses that are originating together with the loss of any right of total claim or partial to compensation.
– The Supplier and its employees are NOT responsible in cases of non-compliance by the customer with the laws in force in the import / export limits of the customs between Spain and Gibraltar or Morocco. The breach by the traveler of said or other laws exempts the Supplier from any type of responsibility and supposes the loss of any right of total or partial claim to compensation, being of the traveler the expenses that are originated.
– NO excursions under the age of 18 are allowed without the presence of at least one of the parents or another person of legal age with written authorization from the parents.
– Pets are NOT allowed on excursions.
– It is NOT possible to reserve the seats in the coaches or guarantee the front seats, the latter being reserved for people with reduced mobility and for the working staff of the company.
– It is NOT allowed to eat or drink in coaches, except for water.
– The coaches of the excursions do not have toilets and in case of necessity an intermediate stop will be made in the trip when the conditions allow it.
– The meals in the various excursions are fixed menu and with water and wine included (in the tour of Tangier drinks are NOT included). The Supplier is NOT responsible for changes in the menu
on the part of the Restaurant, eventual changes will NOT suppose any reimbursement to the clients.
– CANCELLATIONS: The excursion to Granada has cancellation or no-show expenses due to the entrance to the Alhambra. In no case will there be a full refund of the excursion in cases of no
presentation or previous cancellation with less than 72 hours regarding the date of the excursion.
– LOST OBJECTS: The Provider recommends customers to check their seats and belongings before getting off the bus. The Supplier and its employees are NOT responsible in cases of theft or loss of belongings left on the bus.
– SPECIAL NOTE: Both the traveler and the Organizer expressly refer, if necessary, to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaga, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction.
For the smooth running of the excursions, we kindly ask customers to show up at the pick-up point 5 minutes before.
Viajes Rusadir and its employees wish you a good trip.